Crazy in love : Minilovebites

12:10 PM


I saw minilovebites corner next to my table when I'm having lunch in Holycow steak last week. I told my mother how famous rainbow cake and red velvet this days and she decided to order 1 red velvet cupcake and 1 slice of rainbow cake - 1 slice of humming bird for take away. My family just in love with their red velvet W couldn't stop tell people how much he love it. 
 
 Red Velvet Cupcake












Rainbow cake

 Humming bird cake

Personally, i love all these cake, because all of them had moist texture and yummy cream cheese. Me and my family really enjoy ate them all. I think minilovebites rainbow cake is the best rainbow cake that i ever tasted :p and i impressed with minilovebites because they made me like cinnamon. Their humming bird cake contain banana, peanuts and cinnamon, it really delicious.... I never like cinnamon before but i think i quite like it now. I'm sorry i threat rainbow cake and humming bird differently in picture, I was really scared to make a humming bird cake stand because it wasn't in a proportional slice of cake.

In the end, I'm really satisfied with minilovebites cake and i definitely will order their cake for R's birthday and other events. 


♥♥♥
 
Minilovebites
Site : http://minilovebites.com
Tel: 0811.9409.109
Email: order@minilovebites.com 
Twitter : @minilovebites
Facebook: www.facebook.com/minilovebites

With Love,
Lovebbi

21 comments

  1. makes me really crave that cakes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should buy and try, they are really yummy....

      Delete
  2. kue dengan kreasi yang ciamik....


    #Blogwalking sekalian mau ngasih info juga
    Event Blogger Hadiah Android Samsung & Voucher2 Belanja Matahari

    Salam Bahagia

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummiiiee.... enak enak... bagi dong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. udah di perut.. ga bisa bagi jadinya :p

      Delete
  4. wadow... ini yang sarimin demen... :) nyam nyam

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rainbow cake looks AWESOME! Is each layer a different flavor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, it is not....
      they tasted vanila and cheese. they put cream cheese in each layer de... :)

      Delete
  6. fjgkjgdskjgk RAINBOW CAKE LOOKS YUMMMY!
    i'll be too heavy hearted to eat it up. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahaahhaha you are right....
      but i cant resist to eat them all so yummy...

      Delete
  7. Thatch are great foods. I Love this foods. Thanks

    Computer for dummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://bodyy-rockk.blogspot.co.uk/ created a new blog :) I invite you all: P
    maybe u want follow each other?
    waitin for answer xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I have just added your link to my blogroll. Anyway, the cakes look delicious! :9 Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was delicious.... Haaaa thank u, Glad to know that :)

      Delete
  10. me too! love their rainbow cake as well. And now I'm craving for hummingbird cake !Yumm..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huaaaa you should try it, it was good :p .... :)

      Delete
  11. those cakes look so appetizing, especially the rainbow cake.
    gonna try it soon :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yes, you should try, their red velvet cake really delicious too lho!

      Delete

Total Pageviews