One dollar Ice Cream

10:54 AM

One dollar ice cream, Yes! First time I came to Singapore I'm very curious about it... Because many people ate it at the street and when i looked at the stall, we must queue to get the ice cream. But i thing it was worth it. The Ice cream has smooth texture, not to sweet and not easily melted. There are so many flavors i can't remember the flavor because different stall sell different flavor. My favorite is chocolate mint. But last Sunday i brought chocolate chip. Take a look my One Dollar ice cream.

Ta...Da...





Ice Cream - $1

I think when we eat ice cream, it can bring back our mood and make us happier.So for you guys who have a bad day, i think you should buy this ice cream. And for tourist you should try this Ice cream when you come to Singapore. You can find the stall in Orchard Road, Bugis Street, Merlion, Clarke quay, etc. 


♥♥♥

With Love,
Lovebbi
Btw you can follow my Instagram and Twitter @lovlavluv

5 comments

  1. i tried it only at orchard road. Chocolate and blueberry taste great ! :9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. It looks good and yummy.
    I've been in Singapore twice but never tried it before. But I'm sure next time I will try to find one too, haha.
    The ice cream is so thick, what a good deal (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it..!
    saya suka yang dibungkus wafer..rasanya lebih crispy.
    anyway, rasa es krimnya rasanya lebih "dalam" daripada di indonesia.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews