T-Grill

7:27 PM

Few months ago.. We went to Singapore Embassy...
Because i want to take my Master there. When i went there i full of expectation...
I asked them about list of University in Singapore, 
They just give me a piece of paper and they told me to open that website...
Feel useless... 



I was disappointed and he decided to take me to T-Grill - Epicentrum Walk - Kuningan for our late lunch

- Menu -

Caesar Salad  - Rp 20.000,-


Chili Fries - Rp 22.500,-

Giant Burger - Rp 70.000,-

They have good ambiance and good service too... 


♥♥♥
 
 
T-Grill
Epicentrum Walk 
ground floor (Rasuna Epicentrum Kuningan),  
Jakarta Capital Region
12920


With Love,
Lovebbi

2 comments

  1. Whoaa... ini toh bentuk giant burgernya. how was it tastes? penasaran pengen nyoba. :D
    btw, salam kenal ya! good reviews deh... :) main2 ke blog aku jg ya.. www.simplejoyfortummy.blogspot.com

    cheers,

    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was good sonya...
      heeh gede banget bisa buat makan ber5...
      kmrn ini aku makan ber2 jadi ga sanggup abisin...

      salam kenal juga sayang :)

      xoxo
      vebbi

      Delete

Total Pageviews