Resto Pancasari: Sentul

1:23 PM

Sentul it's a favorite place for my family to do very short get away. Nice weather and view. Lots of good foods and restaurant and it less crowded than Bogor and Puncak. Last week i accompany my mom and dad to Sentul because my Mom wanted to search one Restaurant that have a good view in Sentul. After 1,5 hours drive finally we found the place. I think the name is Warung hejo. This is not a place that I recommend to you guys because they kitchen management is not good. We was waiting for 1 hour and when i asked to the waiters, She said that they have not made our food. So I cancel the order and I went to another Resto in Taman Budaya Sentul called Restoran Pancasari. This resto is a legendary in Sentul. I remember i came here when I was in middle school. 

 

Restoran Pancasari is a Sundanese Resto, My number one choice was Timbel Ayam Komplit - Rp39.000,- . For the chicken itself I can choose between grilled and fried. Grilled one always be the winner for me. This Timbel Ayam Komplit came with tempe, fried tofu,grilled petai and sayur asem


Besides Timbel Ayam Komplit we also ordered Tempe mendoan and Ikan Pasundan - Rp 30.000,- . This Ikan Pasundan was the star that afternoon, smells was very very good. crunchy and very tasty. Ikan Pasundan itself is a fried baby Common carp. I couldn't stop eating it. We decided to order 2 more for dad my my brother eat at home. The tempe mendoan tasted okay for me, like regular tempe mendoan you can find in the street.




The ambiance and their view quite good. I love to spend my time with my family in here, so peaceful and warm. 








For Rating:

Food: 8/10
Ambiance: 8/10
Service: 9/10


♥♥♥

Restoran Pancasari
Taman Budaya Sentul 
Sentul - City 
Jawa Barat

Follow my Instagram @lovebbi89

With Love,

Lovebbi

0 comments

Total Pageviews