PABLO - Osaka Shin sai Bashi

6:11 PM

It's been years, and I'm ready to blog again!!! I have my Fuji in my pocket to shot beautiful food and snacks. Yipieeee!!! I'm very excited to share again my food and culinary journey with you guys. Okay! back to the Post Title, early October me and R went to Japan and we tried a lot of food. The one that linger in our heart is Pablo. When Pablo open in Gandaria City, i beg R to let me join the crowd to queue for Pablo and the answer is 'NO' Hahahahaha. When we arrived in Osaka, i told him that we can eat Pablo at Shinsaibashi and he said Yes!!! Hahahahaha

First floor is for take away and the second floor is the Pablo cafe. 
- Ga ada antrian!!! Yihaaa!!! -

 - Halloween theme everywhere -

Pablo Cafe offer variety of cheese cake fusion and i was drooling when i saw the menu. 

So, I ordered Plain Mini Cheese Tart and Cognac Choco Cheese Cake, since matcha is soooo 2016 Hahahaha!!! drum-roll please!!!



This plain Pablo Cheese Tart come with vanilla ice cream and orange syrup. i was sooo sooo sooo good!!!! The cheese tart pastry was so crispy and crunchy, Cheese cake was so soft and smooth. We are crazy in love with this Cheese Tart. The vanilla ice cream was so soft and dense. The combination between this 3 element was super delightful and delicious 💓💖💝💗. 




The Cognac Choco Cheese Cake was good also. Not to sweet and we can tasted cognac and alcohol in every bite. It made our body warm with cold wind outside the cafe. We finished both of the cake in a second. One of my bucket list was crossed and i definitely will try their mini cheese tart in Gandaria City branch. 




Don't forget to follow my Instagram @lovebbi89

With Love 💓, 


Lovebbi  Suryanto

1 comments

  1. ahh pablo yang di indo sama pablo disana beda yaa. jadi ingin dan tergiur

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews