KempiDeli : Rainbow Bagel

5:42 PM

Have you heard about Rainbow Bagel? Because, I have! The first time I heard about Rainbow Bagel is in detik.com. I read an article about it, and I watched the video about rainbow bagel on YouTube. I was so curious about how it taste, since rainbow trend already over. I did a little research about Rainbow Bagel in Google and the original store that sell rainbow bagel is The Bagel Store in Brooklyn, New York, which so far far away from Indonesia. But now, Rainbow Bagel already hit Jakarta, thanks to KempiDeli. Yay! Take a look their cute Rainbow Bagel.

   







This bagel cost you Rp 15.000,- which is an okay price for me. The Rainbow Bagel itself was fresh and soft. When i ate only the bagel, the taste was lil sweet, but sweet in the good way. The texture was very good, very soft, even when i put it in open air for couple hours. Based on www.usatoday.com the criteria for good quality bagel are a bagel has a malty sweetness that takes some nuance to get just right. Also, the crust needs to be an actual crust. If you squeeze it in your hand and it springs right back, that's not a bagel. When bitten into it should give slightly before the crust crunches away, and the resulting bite should be chewy without being dense, light without being airy, and deeply satisfying. I got and experience all of the good bagel criteria from this Rainbow Bagel. I even bought one earlier today. 

The downside of this Rainbow Bagel, there were a paper at the bottom of the bagel, which made me afraid to eat it. But hopefully it was an eatable paper because it already inside my stomach. #HAHA Conclusion! Since Kempi Deli inside Grand Indonesia which is beside my office, I will buy their bagel or others bread for my breakfast.

For Rating:
Food: 8.5/10
Ambiance: -/10 
Service: 8.5/10 

♥♥♥

KempiDeli
GRAND INDONESIA 
Grand Indonesia Mall, 
Lantai 2, East Mall, 
Jl. MH Thamrin, 
Thamrin, 
Jakarta
Don't forget to follow my Instagram @lovebbi89

With Love, 


Lovebbi  Suryanto

4 comments

  1. ahahahahah pebi kenapa kertasnya dimakannnnnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. emang mestinya dicopot dulu pin?? ahahahahah! gw engga tau... kmn gw beli lagi dan kertasnya gw makan lagi... HAHAHAHAHA

      Delete
  2. Coloring nya pake apa yaaa, kayanya horor hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahah, iya warnanya memang sedikit bikin mikir. Tapi semestinya bukan yang aneh - aneh... Heheheheheh

      Delete

Total Pageviews