Francis : Grand Indonesia

2:14 PM

So, have you heard about francis? First time I saw this bakery is when I ate abura soba in Grand Indonesia. I saw long line for this bakery, I thought this bakery will not long last like other booming bakery around Jakarta. So, I told R to wait couple of weeks so people will get bored of this bread and hopefully i don't need to queue. #Haha. 

I came to francis like 3 weeks ago. First day in my new office, my friend took me to Grand Indonesia and she said their Choco bun is the best. They have a lot of tester, HAPPY ME! My favorite is mango pistacio and chocolate bun! Like I'm dying for their mango pistacio. BUT!!! The price for manggo pistacio was amazing, aroung 46k. #Crying

Okay So This is the Choco bun! 

Choco Bun - Rp 20.000,-


This one was amazing for me, not too sweet but full of chocolate. The bread it self was chewy in a good way. Francis claim that they put less flour and sugar so it healthier than any other bread. They have generous chocolate filling also. The chocolate filling is from chocolate chip It was sooo goood and my mouth already watering now. I took 1 bag of choco bun home and all of my family love it!! I highly recommend to buy this choco bun if you come to Francis. 


For Rating:
Bread: 9.5/10
Ambiance: 8/10
Service: 8/10

♥♥♥


Grand Indonesia Mall, 
Lantai Lower Ground, 
East Mall, 
Jl. MH Thamrin, Thamrin, 
Jakarta


Follow my Instagram @lovebbi89

With Love,


Lovebbi

0 comments

Total Pageviews