Morning Coffee with Starbucks

9:17 AM

Coffee always out of my league in my day to day life because when I drink it my heart will start pumping like really hard and I don't like that feeling at all. Today i woke up like 6 in the morning and took taxi to go to work. I arrived way too early and need something to light me up. So, i decided to go to Starbucks. I saw Strawberry Red Velvet Mocha and i wanted to try that and because there are red velvet tag in it and they said if i chose Colombia coffee shot to mix with the drink, it wasn't as strong as others. 

So, this is my coffee. 
 Strawberry Red Velvet Mocha - Rp 53.000,-

This coffee turned out very good for me, coffee not to strong my heart beat as usual #haha #stupid, they sprinkled dry strawberry on it. Dry strawberry gave sour kick in every sip. But! Sadly I cannot tasted the red velvet. Will I order this Strawberry Red Velvet Mocha again? Yes, I will! :D

♥♥♥

Starbucks Coffee
Plaza Indonesia Ground Floor, 

Jl. M.H Thamrin Kav. 28 - 30, 
Kota Jakarta Pusat, 
DKI Jakarta 10350, 
Indonesia
Phone:+62 21 39838805
Hours:  7AM–10PM


Follow my Instagram @lovebbi89


With Love,


Lovebbi Suryanto 

2 comments

  1. hahaha veby
    iya peb ga berasa red velvetnyaa. terus stoberi2an gw banyak yg ga kesedot, malah pas abis nempel2 di es batu. sedih. padahal enak asem2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha iya pin, tapi menurut gw enak walaupun si red velvetnya engga berasa, si strawberry nya kalo digigit asem2 gitu jadi seger...
      hahahahahahaha

      Delete

Total Pageviews