Back to First Post

6:08 PM

Do you all remember about my first post?? Yes my first post... That post said that i just graduated from UMN and i am between jobs... Now i have things to do! Yay! I will went to Singapore to do my Master for a year... Took months for me to complete the admission and i got the rough way. Many problems came to me. It made me stress, my hair fell out, and that problem made me more sensitive that ever. Thank God i had passed that storm. So, Wish me luck guys! And I'll keep you posted about my culinary adventure in Singapore... Be ready Merlion!


5 comments

  1. Good luck with your master studies, Feb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck pebi. Btw I heard that you will go to SG in Oct 11th ya, I am going to SG tomorrow after you arrived :) wish we could meet up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoaa, you are having your Master degree in Singapore. That's why I haven't heard a lot about you. Well, it's sad that we have just met once for the culinary adventure. When you are back, wish we (and Tikka) can hang out for fun again! Best of luck Veb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u prawnche, I promise we will meet when I come home....

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews